Lincoln Investment Advisers is the Investment management arm of Lincoln Property Company. A registered investment advisor since 2001, Lincoln currently manages approximately $6 billion of real estate assets across a series of separate accounts with public pensions. In addition, as a vertically integrated operator, the firm currently manages 341.0 million square feet through the Company’s third-party services business.*
Lincoln Investment Advisers focuses on a variety of investment strategies:
- Separate Accounts—Targeted investment strategies customized to the specific needs of a single investor
- Comingled Funds—Investment vehicles structured to meet the requirements of multiple investors
- Fee-Based Partnerships—Dedicated asset management services for clients seeking investment oversight and operational support
- Programmatic Joint Ventures—Long-term partnerships that benefit from the diverse expertise across the Lincoln platform
Platform JV Highlight: Retail
In July 2023, Lincoln announced the formation of a joint venture with retail investment firm Paragon Commercial Group to facilitate retail investment growth in the necessity-based retail space, with Jim Dillavou, a Paragon co-founder, joining Lincoln as its National Head of Retail Real Estate Investments & Retail Capital Markets. Lincoln’s retail platform will focus on acquisition, development, and redevelopment investment opportunities, and the expansion of its third-party services, including property management and leasing nationally.
* Except where otherwise indicated, the information contained herein is based on matters as they exist as of the date of preparation of such material and not as of any future date. Information is subject to change and there is no representation that the information is accurate.
The content is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or buy any securities and may not be used or relied upon in connection with any offer or sale of securities.
As of July 2023, Lincoln’s Investment Management division is comprised of three separate investment advisers, two of which are registered entities with the SEC. The two registered investment advisers account for approximately 90% of the assets under management (~$5.1B).
The stated assets under management amount represents the aggregated Gross Asset Value as of March 31st, 2023, for all separate accounts.