Lincoln Property Company (“Lincoln”), a global, full-service real estate firm, announced that it has been selected by the court-appointed receiver to provide property management services for the 11-building, 4.5 million-square-foot Greenway Plaza complex, which is located between Houston’s Central Business District and Galleria area and is surrounded by high-end residential and retail areas.
Greenway Plaza was originally developed by the late Kenneth Schnitzer of Century Development. It has stood as a Houston landmark and accommodates many top companies, including Occidental Oil & Gas, Invesco, Camden Property Trust, Boardwalk Pipeline, Crowe, Magnolia Oil & Gas and Stephens.
“Greenway Plaza’s significance as a cornerstone of the Houston office market cannot be overstated,” said Charlie Giammalva, Executive Vice President, Lincoln Property Company. “As the property manager for this iconic project, Lincoln will bring a highly experienced team of professionals that has worked on large, complex assignments like this one, with a focus on delivering efficiency, elevated maintenance and unmatched tenant experience.”
Amenities at the LEED Gold-certified Greenway Plaza include bike rooms; a food hall, The Hub; casual fine-dining; Lifetime Fitness (with outdoor pools and sundeck) and Pulse Fitness; a Primrose School for childcare; retail banking; sundry shop; coworking concepts; a drycleaner, florist and hair salon; commercial printing and graphics; greenspace; event space; conference center and shoeshine. In addition, a 388-room Doubletree by Hilton hotel is part of the complex, including meeting and banquet facilities.
Lincoln’s Greenway Plaza assignment includes:
- One Greenway Plaza, an 11-story, 210,038-square-foot office building
- Two Greenway Plaza, an 11-story, 209,914-square-foot office building
- Three Greenway Plaza, a 21-story, 518,578-square-foot Class A office tower
- Four Greenway Plaza, an 11-story, 241,294-square-foot Class A office tower
- Five Greenway Plaza, a 31-story, 912,011-square-foot Class A office tower
- Eight Greenway Plaza, a 15-story, 255,305-square-foot Class A office tower
- Nine Greenway Plaza, a 31-story, 747,819-square-foot Class A office tower
- Eleven Greenway Plaza, a 31-story, 746,437-square-foot Class A office tower
- Twelve Greenway Plaza, a 15-story, 254,920 Class A building
- 3800 Buffalo Speedway, a five-story, 155,761-square-foot office building
- The Shops at Greenway/The Hub, a single-story, 97,411-square-foot food court and dining hall
About Lincoln Property Company
Lincoln Property Company (“Lincoln”) is one of the nation’s largest diversified real estate services companies with thirty-five offices across the globe. Founded in 1965, Lincoln’s combined management and leasing portfolio on behalf of institutional clients includes more than 470 million square feet of commercial space. Offering a comprehensive suite of real estate solutions, Lincoln manages, leases, develops, and provides advisory services to owners and occupiers of office, life science, retail, industrial, data center, production studio, and mixed-used properties throughout the United States, United Kingdom, and Europe. In addition to providing third party real estate services, Lincoln has principally acquired and developed more than $24 billion and 62 million square feet of commercial projects since 2018. For more information, visit: www.lpc.com.