Lincoln’s construction Project Management team employs principles that have been central to our success for nearly 60 years, with vast knowledge of the design and construction process, and strong relationships with key stakeholders involved throughout each assignment. Developers at heart, the team has proven their ability to positively influence project strategy, scope, quality, cost, and schedule, as they provide oversight for the construction process and coordinate all parties throughout each project phase.
Lincoln provides innovative services as a developer and construction Project Manager, and excels in managing a variety of delivery systems—from traditional contracting methods to fast-track design/build. Our team prides itself on meticulous project preparation, detailed evaluation of design and budget, exploration of value-engineering opportunities, and comprehensive systems analysis and materials selection to ensure efficient service delivery and exceptional work product for office, industrial, retail, mixed-use, and specialty projects.
With decades of construction industry experience and rigorous project management processes and tools—Lincoln’s construction Project Management team anticipates challenges and implements creative solutions to ensure each assignment remains on schedule, within budget, and on track to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Project Team Assembly & Management
- Budget & Schedule Management
- Cost Analysis & Value Engineering
- Contracting & Change Order Management
- Government Agency Approvals & Permitting
- Owner/Architect/Contractor Meeting Management
- Site Construction Oversight & Tenant Coordination
- Project Progress Reporting & Mitigation Planning
- Project Close-out & Warranty Work Oversight