Lincoln’s Data Center Division, Lincoln Rackhouse, specializes in data center and mission critical facility acquisitions and investments, site selection, and build-to-suit development. With a growing, international data center asset and development portfolio, Lincoln Rackhouse continues to scale to meet the rapidly expanding needs of today’s hyperscale, enterprise, telecom, and colocation customers and end-users.
Lincoln Rackhouse is dedicated to helping organizations of all sizes locate, analyze, and secure through development, lease, or acquisition optimal data center space that best meets their requirements and business strategies. With 60 combined years of experience sourcing mission critical data centers, Lincoln Rackhouse offers unparalleled market and industry knowledge.
The company’s growth plans for this dynamic sector include strategic acquisitions of two additional industry leaders—Ascent and CBM of America.
- Ascent is a leading solutions provider for the design, engineering, construction, operations, and facilities management of data centers and other mission critical facilities. They provide flexible solutions across the full facility lifecycle, empowering Lincoln Rackhouse and other third-party customers the ability to reduce risk, optimize spend, and gain more control over their environment.
- CBM is an engineering and installation company for data center and central office environments, with connectivity and equipment deployment expertise. They deliver innovative custom network solutions for the communications industry, and provide A-rated installation services for nationwide base station equipment, large-scale enterprise networks, and central offices for the nation’s largest carrier environments.
With these key acquisitions, Lincoln Rackhouse is equipped to support the entire lifecycle of our clients’ data center and related needs—with an unmatched, full-service platform focused on meeting the complex requirements and escalating demands of enterprise and hyperscale users across the country.
- Acquisitions & Investments
- Development & Construction
- Site Selection & Leasing
- Municipal Incentives Negotiations
- Lease vs. Own vs. Build Analysis
- Financial Reporting & Budgeting
- Design & Engineering Services
- Operations & Maintenance
- Enterprise Network Installations
- Equipment Installation, Cable-out & Provisioning